The MG Tension Sensor was designed to be used with a tension controller or tension meter. It features compact and rigid construction, high accuracy, reduced temperature drift and high response.
- With excellent temperature characteristics, the compact size saves space as well.
- Additionally, non-contact detection using a differential transformer yields improved precision.
|Rated tension (N)||100||200||500||1000||2000|
|Roll displacement (μm=N)||2.63||1.23||0.48||0.20||0.11|
|Allowable roll weight (kg)||10||20||50||100||200|
|Allowable overload (N)||Ten times rated load|
|Unit weight (kg)||1.5||2.6|
|Tension resultant direction||Forward or reverse possible|
|Mounting angle||Any desired angle|
|Ambient temperature||-10 to +60℃|
|Applicable bearings||UCP201 to 204
* UCP205 may also be employed when optional pillow-mounting
|UCP201 to 204
pillow-employed when optional pillowmounting brackets (MD0178.0-12P) are used.
- Figures for rated tension and allowable roll weight are for double-sided detection. For single detection the above figures should be halved.
- A 5m cable with connectors for connection to an amplifier is supplied.